Anyone using a BN to mail here?

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Jun 9 01:43:21 MST 2003

Hi Sabahattin and all.

You should be able to get message 26 in one of 2 ways.

1. Send a blank e-mail with no subject to:
notelinux-get.26 at romuald.net.eu.org
, or you can visit the following URL to go directly to that message in the archive:
http://www.romuald.net.eu.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?mss:26:oocmpoigphnmacglifbo
.  It apparently doesn't show up in the archive's date index, because there haven't been enough postings here
for the archive to be updated. However, If you choose the fifth link when on the archive page, you can
view messages by number, and it does show up there.

I've looked at the headers of message 26, and it doesn't have a date header, which does indeed violate the RFC.

If you'd like, e-mail me privately, and I'd be happy to forward message 26 to you.

Regards,
Greg