did a search on google, and hit some gold

Dennis Freedman djden at thejazzden.org.uk
Sat Jun 14 01:28:35 MST 2003

Now why I wonder should this very simple spec not be publicly available to
all (smile)? Well done Gregg.

--- TheJazzDen - the  best UK, US and around-the-world jazz -
www.thejazzden.org.uk
--- To listen put http://listen.thejazzden.org.uk:10025 into your player.
--- Essentially Natural - Our own hand-made soaps and cosmetics using
natural ingredients now testing online:
http://www.e-nat.co.uk