Linux on the VR4121

J. R. Westmoreland jr at pacificorp.com
Mon Jun 16 14:11:13 MST 2003

A good place to start is:
http://www.linux-vr.org
There are a few references to the VR4121 including the fact that they have the
sound driver working.

Now, if we can get some info on the display for the BN etc I think we may be
off and running.

J. R. Westmoreland

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else,
unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized.

or any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.