some observations

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Jun 19 13:08:48 MST 2003

Hi J. R. and list.

Yes, I too would like to see what the keyboard driver will or will not do. I've been trying to get the development utilities, but as I've said before, the ftp site seems to be down.

I've e-mailed Bradley LaRonde about this, but haven't gotten a response back from him, and the ftp site is still down.

I was going to search the net to see if I can get the tools from somewhere else, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Go ahead, and e-mail me privately if there is something that you think should be discussed between the 2 of us.

Regards,
Greg