has anyone else tried cross compiling a kernel

J. R. Westmoreland jr at pacificorp.com
Wed Jun 25 12:50:36 MST 2003

I probably won't get a chance to try this until I get back from NFB
convention.
I'll let you know then.

J. R.

linux-vr kernel?

>The errors I posted earlier regarding doing make stripped seem to be problems
with the development environment. Even though I've followed their instructions
exactly, I still can't figure out what the problem is.

>I'm just wondering if anybody else got a chance to try this out, so that we
can compare notes, and find out if the various problems are universal, or if
it's just with my setup on 2 boxes.

>Thanks.

>Greg

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else,
unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized.

or any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.