reflector update

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Nov 16 13:40:00 MST 2003

Hi all.

It turned out yesterday that I had some problems getting the speak
freely client software to run on the same machine as the server
software. So, if anyone tried connecting yesterday, and couldn't
connect, or kept getting disconnected, that was because I was bringing
the speak freely services up and back down, in an attempt to resolve the
problem.

To make a long story, and a big head ache short, I've got everything
fixed, so the reflector should be up from now on, unless something
unforeseen happens.

Greg