Kirstyn Reveals Her True Identity

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Sat Apr 10 04:57:55 MST 2004

Roselle was right it turns out.
The only problem is that inspite of trying to do what was right she got caught in the whine from PDI.
She was trying to make some VERY VALID points that needed to be stated.

If that is the way critism is treated I shudder to think how my article, forthcoming, will be received by that community.

--
J.R. Westmoreland  (W7JR)
E-mail: jr at jrw.org