JM Speaks About The BrailleNote's Future - A Heaven-Sent Opening

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Sat Apr 10 05:08:26 MST 2004

I have received nothing from PDI inspite of repeated discussions.
Even with the new people on board they have not even sent back a "we're working on it..." message.
I don't want to believe that Jonathan would have purposefully mislead us and also understand that he has to asnwer to rules that may not make him personally happy or be as he would do himself.

I feel VERY BAD for Roselle and therefore am VERY gunshy of e-mail.
Wondering if we have SPIES here as well that may cause us the same grief.
Unfortunately, I guess it goes to show that if you write it on email you had better assume that it will be read, and misinterpreted, by those whom you wish would not have read it.

Greg I do agree with you that it appears to be a case of sweeting up the users with empty calories and no nutrition.

J. R.

--
J.R. Westmoreland  (W7JR)
E-mail: jr at jrw.org