What did I apologise for?

sandra tomkins sandratomkins at iolfree.ie
Wed Apr 14 04:10:08 MST 2004

Hi,

  I just wanted to clear up any confusion which may have been generated by my apparent retraction to Jonathan in the braille note list.

  I did in fact write to him, off list, because I did not want him to think me, as he stated, "uncivil" and it was for any misconstruction of my tone that I apologised for and not for the content of my previous post.  Just in case anyone thought I had played "the toad"!

  Also, the subject title, I only realised this morning, could be open to misconstruction, as I quoted "The Dark Lord" this was in reference to Harry Potter and it occurred to me just a moment ago that that title is used, or I think I have seen it on message paths, on this list.  So, no inferences were meant by me there.  An amusing cross post though!

  I have to say that I am certainly considering moving over to a Pacmate and am keen to get my hands on one to see if it lives up to expectations and is user friendly.  Unfortunately, here in Ireland that is not so easy.

Keep up the good work folks,
Sandy.