(Fwd) Re: [Braillenote] PulseData In Violation Of The GNU Lesser General Public License, Other Comments About Opening Source/Sp

Sabahattin Gucukoglu mail at sabahattin-gucukoglu.com
Tue May 4 03:22:49 MST 2004

Here's the last message on the thread, from the boss.  Well, one of
them...

Thanks Greg for being quick to inform, was just about to flood the list
with repeats then.  This one won't have been caught by your filter.

I'll take any of your comments before writing my careful response to
Jonathan, as he requested.  I will, of course, take him fully up on his
offer.

Cheers,
Sabahattin