(Fwd) Re: [Braillenote] PulseData In Violation Of The GNU Lesser General Public License, Other Comments About Opening Source/Sp

Westmoreland, J. R. jr at pacificorp.com
Tue May 4 13:56:49 MST 2004

I am still willing to help as much as possible.
But as I stated in a earlier note I do not have the BN now since my
office upgraded me to a PM.
And part of that deal was the trade-in of the BN on the PM.

Yes, by all means, let's work with Jonathan and PDI to see what can be
done.
This can have nothing but a good effect on both major players in the
game.

Feel free to indicate that you are working with me on the project since
he and have had earlier discussions about this subject.

J. R.

P.S. Good job to all.
J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp