qrz?

Notelinux is a list for discussing freesoft, and related topics notelinux at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Jul 14 22:36:01 MST 2010

Hi,

Is anyone alive here? And if so, has there been any freesoft/MPower
success (I.e can we get something custom to boot on it)? I'm not that
good at low level hardware stuff, but if I can be of any help getting
something working on an mpower I'd like to try it. My bn doesn't do
too much these days (the linux machine has taken over) so if it breaks
somehow, I don't really care. And besides, running linux or some
varient of unix on a bn just sounds fun. :)
Anyway if anyone's around, and if me or my bn can be of any help,
please let me know!

Thanks, Derek Roberts, KJ4UFX.