math program

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Feb 2 01:15:44 MST 2003

The web page for speakup is
http://www.linux-speakup.org
.

I don't know what the page for emacs speak is, but maybe someone else does.

As for Linux running on a mac, yes, the kernel has been ported to a mac, and I even believe that there is at least 1 gnu/linux distribution for the mac.

I am fairly sure that speakup wouldn't run on a mac port of linux, due to differences in the serial interface, but I could be wrong, after all, there is one person who I know of
that managed to get debian gnu/linux running on a dec alpha with speakup.

Greg