sample rant from BN list

Sabahattin Gucukoglu mail at sabahattin-gucukoglu.com
Fri Apr 2 18:55:13 MST 2004

Hang on,  It's not over yet.

For this woman, I feel particularly sorry.  The PackMate is certainly out
of my reach, though my review and/or borrowing of it continues.  I
probably won't go for it, these demonstrations really only reassure me
that I made the right decision where politics and company ideals are
concerned, instead preferring to do things the ecological way - but for
this individual, our project has particular importance.  Well, if not us,
then someone.  Under the right strings, could that be PDI?  I can only
hope that, with or without our help or work, they will at least go some of
the way.  I really, really do.  It's not just criticism - this is fervent
wish, on behalf of people like this.  If Linux or PDI can somehow save my
five grand, then I'm still in for it.

Attached is that message.

Any votes for bursting in a flood of elloquence onto the BN list?  Copy
this posting to it?  Is this our entry point, the point where the lists
join?  Just thinking aloud...

Cheers,
Sabahattin
--
Thought for the day:
    Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people

Latest PGP Public key blocks?  Send any mail to:
<PGPPublicKey at sabahattin-gucukoglu.com>

Sabahattin Gucukoglu
Phone: +44 (0)20 7,502-1615
Mobile: +44 (0)7986 053399
http://www.sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/
Email/MSN: <mail at Sabahattin-Gucukoglu.com>