Reminder: Developer's List Subscription

Sabahattin Gucukoglu mail at sabahattin-gucukoglu.com
Tue Aug 26 03:39:57 MST 2003

Hi everyone,

I should first like to let everyone here know that efforts in the project
are still ongoing in the back; rest assured, inspirations are being made
and technical work attempted for the project so that all of us here, who
truely appreciate the social, economic and technical benefits of open
source, can enjoy a BrailleNote as seemless, powerful and economical as
PulseData itself could ever wish for.  [Sorry about that, but this is what
has to get sent to announce lists. <grin>]

Please can I remind developers on the project, who might miss any
technical discussion, that Greg's development list is still available for
subscription and use.  The notelinux-devel list is a moderated-
subscription list, but submit the subscription request in the usual way:
Send a blank message to notelinux-devel-subscribe at romuald.net.eu.org  This
list can then receive more technical inspiration and discussion, as
opposed to this list which - at the moment - resembles a low-volume
announcement and non-technical view list, on which considerable restraint
is necessary to facilitate less cluttered mailboxes for those uninterested
in technical chitter-chatter.

I myself am destined to make repostings to the devel list, noting that no-
one has responded to them, and will make more higher-level suggestions and
comments regarding the user interface part of the BrailleNote to this list
for any less technical commentary.  Developers - please join me; audience -
 please cast your wishes on this list for anything we bring up regarding
less technical issues.

Cheers,
Sabahattin

--

Thought for the day:
    Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human

Latest PGP Public key?  Click:
<mailto:PGPPublicKey at sabahattin-gucukoglu.com>
and send that message as is.

Sabahattin Gucukoglu
Phone: +44 (0)20 7,502-1615
Mobile: +44 (0)7986 053399
http://www.sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/
E-mail or MSN Messenger: <mail at Sabahattin-Gucukoglu.com>