Any step by steps?

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat Jan 4 18:46:58 MST 2003

Hi Paul.

I don't know what to tell you. I just followed the instructions in the docs, and got it working the first time around.

I only used it for about 30 minutes though, since I found the command structure too much of a bother to learn, and because I've been using speech for so long, that I prefer it to braille interestingly enough.

As for the bn side of things, you do go into terminal mode.

Maybe someone else here out of the growing handfull of people on here could be more specific.

Greg