OK! Since its quiet.......

sandra tomkins sandratomkins at iolfree.ie
Tue Jan 14 06:47:27 MST 2003

Hi there (sounds like Eddie the shipboard computer),
  Seeing as this list is getting off to a gentle start, traficwise, I will venture the question which is burning in my mind, but will not be offended if it is too basic for any of you.
  I understand the non-commercial basis of linux, and applaud it.  I also understand that, as a kernel for an OS, it is more robust and efficient.  What I don't know about is; what would be the advantages to me, both as a bn user or a laptop with screen-reader user to incorporate linux onto my system, as it appears at first glance that it is very user-unfriendly. Am I insulting anyone here?
Sandy.