OK! Since its quiet.......

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Tue Jan 14 08:29:30 MST 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:39:34AM -0500, Frank Carmickle wrote:
> Yes it is quiet.  I don't know who is even on here or what kinds of things
> each of us bring to the table.  I was waiting for the admin to do the
> introductions?

The admin was hoping that a couple more people would show up. But, since they haven't, he's taken the hint (smile).

As of right now, there are 9 of us here, including myself.

I know Frank and Paul from the speakup list, though I haven't had the pleasure of chatting with either one on the reflector.
But then again, I haven't been on there for a while, too many other things to do.

The rest of you, I know from the braillenote list.

Since I don't know any of you personally, I would suggest that everyone introduce themselves.
I don't bring too much to the table I'm afraid. I've been using slackware gnu/linux for about 2 and a half years now. I've had the braillenote since February of 2001, which was purchased for me by the state of Illinois. I am in my third year of university, majoring in computer science.

Regards,
Greg