would anyone be interested in chatting

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Fri Nov 14 20:56:29 MST 2003

You can check out ftp://ftp.linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies/, I
think the file you're looking for is speakfr.exe. You'll notice some
tar.gz files there with the speakfreely sources that you can compile
yourself and run on unix systems, but I'd recommend grabbing them
from cvs on linux-speakup.org. I don't have the details for that off
the top of my head, but can look them up if there is interest in that,
or someone else may provide them.

You may also want to check out http://www.speakfreely.org, which has
windows clients available as well.

I'll write here with more info once I get things set up.

Greg