keysoft 4.02

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat May 1 19:01:09 MST 2004

Hi Sabahattin and all.

Thanks for the attachment, I hope though that a file that large won't
draw bitter complaints from others. Yes, I know the previous message
from the list to you bounced, because I got a copy of that bounce sent
to me (don't know why). It looks like the smarthost might just have
had a one-time problem, but we'll see.

Yes, unfortunately, earthlink is blocking outbound smtp to anything
but their servers. I was very unhappy to find that out when I switched
to them after the nightmares with my old ISP, especially since I told
the customer rep. guy at earthlink that I intend to run a server, and
he didn't tell me they block outbound smtp. However, since I've been
able to use them as a smarthost with mostly no problems, I let it
pass.

Greg

- --